Vu Televisions premieres the Vu Cinema TV with Pixelium Glass Technology made for movie buffs and OTT content lovers for the cinema-like experience!
- Unique Pixelium Glass Technology for picture brightness and wide viewing angle
- 40-watt multi-dimensional front soundbar for audio quality and surround sound & Dolby Processing Audio for customizing your viewing experience
- 100% robotic assembly – for a bezel-less design that ensures absolute precision, uniform brightness, and sleek frameless designs
- India’s first TV for Movie buffs and OTT content lovers
- Available in 3 sizes – 43”, 50” and 55” inches
Mumbai, 15th January 2020: VU Technologies, India’s leading premium television company today launched a new category of television which is set to change cinema viewing experience for its audience. Labeled, ‘Vu Cinema TV’ this new smart television is equipped with Vu’s Pixelium Glass Technology, in-built 40 Watt Tweeter and front soundbar, and Dolby processing Audio to enhance the viewing experience of the viewer. Vu Cinema TV is India’s first TV that involves 100% robotic assembly of LED panels that ensures absolute precision, uniform brightness across all edges and sleek frameless design.
Speaking at the launch, Devita Saraf, Chairperson, and CEO, VU Technologies said, “Vu Televisions are the leaders in hardware and software innovation for TVs in India since 2006 and we have kept that promise with the launch of Vu Cinema TV. This television is specifically designed keeping in mind the viewing pattern of today’s millennials who prefers to watch content across OTT platforms. Consumers can save on expensive movie theatre tickets and get cinema-like picture quality on OTT content from the comfort of their home.”
· Pixelium Glass Technology
· Built-in 40W Tweeter and Multi-dimensional soundbar
· Apple, Windows and Android connectivity + Google Chromecast
· Blacker Imagery – richer than the edges of outer space
· Powered by Android 9.0 Pie – the best available upgrade to HAL 9000
Vu Cinema TV’s breakthrough, a high-performance optical panel with Vu Pixelium Glass Technology, enhances light reflection by 40% elaborating picture brightness and wide viewing angle. Compared to other 4K UHD’s the Vu Cinema TV gives an incredible 500 nits brightness.
Vu’s theatrical sound with 40W Tweeter and soundbar amplifies vocals and bass along with 2 Tweeter handling the higher notes assures that full-range of sound pours into the room.
The 40W multi-dimensional front soundbars ensure clarity of vocals and surround sound. The rich immersive sound fills any living space unleashing the ultimate cinematic experience. The Dolby Processing Audio fitted in Vu Cinema TV ensures that the viewer gets captivating theatre-like audio-visual performance. Each mode widens the sound field customizing the viewing experience.
· #1 in 4K TV’s
· #1 in Ultra-large TV Sizes
· Launched 1st 100” TV in the world
· 21.26 lakhs TV’s sold and installed
· 22 variants of TV’s with sizes from 32” to 100”
· 19000 pin codes served and serviced across India
Vu also puts more control in the viewer’s hands with the new ActiVoice remote and Google Assistant support that gives direct access to the best of content and films. The 5 Hotkeys on voice remote gives easy access to premium content from partners like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, Hotstar and Google Play. Vu’s Upscaler Technology built-in Vu Cinema TV transmits cinematic realism from VOD channels like Netflix, YouTube, and Amazon Prime on the screen.
For the uninitiated viewer, the pre-loaded VU Help App provides demos on how to use Android Smart function, how to set up TV and connectivity, and learn more about the apps.
Vu Cinema TV is available in three variants 43”, 50” and 55” with soundbar and is priced at
Rs.26,999, Rs.29,999 and Rs.33,999 respectively. It will be available on Amazon from 18th January onwards.
About Vu Technologies Pvt. Ltd:
Vu Technologies Pvt. Ltd was established in the year 2016. Headquartered out of Mumbai, Vu’s R&D center is located in California, USA. Vu’s manufacturing and assembly units are spread across Korea, Japan, and India. In the last 13 years, Vu Television has become the only Indian Premium TV brand to record a turnover of Rs.1000 cr. With over 21 lakhs TV’s sold to date, Vu is the fourth largest premium television maker in India. Vu has over 22 different variants of Tv’s across sizes ranging from 32” to 100”.