If you are in need of help to Export Firefox Bookmarks then you are in the right place. We can help you if you need assistance to Export Firefox Bookmarks to Opera, Internet explorer and more.
Firefox is the best browser on the Internet but there are other cool browsers that you might like as well. So here is a list of tutorials to Export Firefox Bookmarks to other browsers.
To Export Firefox Bookmarks follow these steps:
1) These steps are for the Firefox 4 version, click on Firefox icon on the top of the screen.
2) Place your mouse pointer on Bookmarks
3) Click on Show all Bookmarks
4) you will see an option for Import and Backup
5) Click on Export HTML and choose a location to save your export file.
Do tell us what you think about the Best Internet Browser is. In my opinion Firefox is the first choice and Google Chrome is the next.
That’s it, now you have the all Firefox Bookmarks in a html file. Now it’s upto you where you want to import Firefox bookmarks. You can follow these guides to accomplish the tasks:
I hope this post about Export Firefox Bookmarks was useful to you guys, sharing is appreciated!
You can also check out this link: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/how-do-i-use-bookmarks to know how to use Firefox Bookmarks for various purposes.