Here is the Tata Docomo 3g Tariff and plans for you to choose from if you live in Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Jharkand, Karnataka, Kerala, Kolkata, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra & Goa, Mumbai, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, RO West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh east and west.
Here is the Tata Docomo 3g Tariff and Plans for all your needs:
Enjoy Flexible Plans and More with Tata DOCOMO Small Screen 3G Plans.
|MRP (Rs.)||Local + National + Roaming (Mins)||Data|
Special Tariff Vouchers
3G Data Packs
|MRP (Rs.)||Data Benefit||Additional Data (Promo offer for the month of April)||Validity (Days)|
|11||10 MB||10 MB||1|
|22||25 MB||25 MB||2|
|39||50 MB||50 MB||3|
|90||100 MB||100 MB||30|
|201||250 MB||250 MB||30|
Full Talk-time Vouchers
|MRP (Rs.)||Talktime (Rs.)||Validity (Days)|
|200||Full Talk time (200) + 50p/MB||30|
The customer will get rated at 1p/20KB (50p/MB) irrespective of whether he is logged onto 3G network or 2G Network.
|Monthly Rental (Rs.)||Local+National+Roaming (mins)||Data|
- Voice FAT in minutes is for Local and STD calls in Home circle as also while logged onto On-Net roaming.
- Rate of 1p/10kb applies for post inbuilt data usage also.
Special Offer on 3G e-Stick on purchase of Lenovo laptop/notebook
Now Tata DOCOMO 3G e-Stick (speed 7.2 Mbps HSUPA) is available only for Rs. 1500/- on every purchase of Lenovo laptop/notebook. You also enjoy 5GB data usage absolutely free for one month!
- ** Offer valid at TATA Experience centers only.
- **Additional documents required to avail offer : Cut out of the original bar coded sticker with the Lenovo product serial number and a photocopy of the invoice / retailer offer approval note showing the purchase of the Lenovo Product.
Terms and Condition Click to Hide
- The offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase invoice.
- For every single purchase the End-Customer is eligible for rebate only on one unit from Tata DOCOMO. The offer is not transferrable.
- The responsibility of the verification of the eligibility of the end-customer rests solely with Tata DOCOMO and Lenovo has no role to play in this part. .
- All existing E stick recharges are available from the date of activation
- The offer is applicable only for one specific model – 3G E Stick HSUPA declared for this program
- All disputes would have to be settled in the courts of Bangalore Karnataka.
- This offer is not valid for institutional purchases by organizations education institutions enterprises etc. It is also not applicable for special price clearance cases purchased by commercial organizations.
- This offer is not applicable for purchases of products for own-use of Lenovo’s National Distributors (T1) Lenovo Exclusive Stores (LES) Lenovo Multi-Brand Outlets (LMB) Tier-3 and other Lenovo Business Partners neither for their individual purchases nor for the purchase of their family members or relatives.
- Offer not applicable in where Tata DOCOMO services are not present.
- Connectivity speeds would depend upon external factors of signal strength data traffic and others.
- The device alone would not be given to the customer without activations being done / processed.
|Local On Net||National On Net Roaming|
- Core Account Balance can be used for GPRS access.
- Local means GPRS access within the Tata Docomo Circle your number belongs to.
- On-Net includes GPRS access within the Tata DOCOMO Network.
- National Roaming means GPRS access within the Tata DOCOMO Circles in India.
Power your mobile with our 3G services to enjoy video calls at these rates.
|Local OnNet Call||5p/sec|
|National Long Distance OnNet Call||5p/sec|
|Local OnNet Call||5p/sec|
|National Long Distance OnNet Call||5p/sec|
|Incoming Video Call – OnNet roaming||5p/sec|
- Core talk time can be used to make a video call.
- Home Circle means calls to any Tata Docomo number within the Tata DOCOMO 3G Circle your number belongs to.
- On-Net includes all calls made to Tata DOCOMO Network.
- National means call to any Tata DOCOMO 3G Circle within India.
You can check out this Frequently Asked Questions about the Tata Docomo 3g Tariff and Plans:
Q. Where all will 3G work & by when?
A.3G will be available in the 9 circles of Gujarat, Haryana, Kerala, Karnataka, UPW, Maharastra and Goa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh this Diwali.
Q. Which all services are being offered on 3G?
A. We have services like Live TV, 3G gaming, Video calling, etc. Please go through the website of Tata DOCOMO to find the comprehensive list of 3G services.
Q. What kind of speed can I expect on 3G?
A. You can expect a down load speed of up to 21 Mbps under ideal conditions.
Q. From where can I buy a new 3G connection?
A. In case you have 3G handset and have a Tata DOCOMO SIM you will be automatically upgraded to the 3G connection. You will receive a confirmatory SMS once you have been upgraded to the 3G network.
Q. Will I be able to enjoy 3G services other than the circles where Tata DOCOMO has got license?
A. You can enjoy the 3G services only in the 9 circles where Tata DOCOMO has got 3G network. There is no other private operator currently offering 3G services.
Q. What will happen to my existing GPRS plan?
A. In case you have 2G data pack, you will be able to enjoy the 2G service of that data pack.
In case you buy the 3G pack while your 2G pack is still valid, the 3G pack will over write the 2G pack and 3G pack benefits & speed will come into play.
Q. How would I know if I am in 3G area or not, in case of a Dongle?
A. The Dongle dailer screen will show 3G near the network icon.
Q. Will I get a alert if I am moving out of 3G area, in case of Dongle and in case of Handset?
A. No, you will not get alert in case of moving out or into a 3G area, however, on the phone screen you will be able to see 3G near the network icon in case you are in 3G coverage.
Q. Will I be able to use Dongle SIM for voice calls, without additional phone? In other words, a call originating from Dongle only?
A. You will not be able to use the 3G Dongle for making voice calls.
Q. How would customer know current usage & balance depleted in prepaid? How do you know remaining balance of data and voice minutes?
A. You can check the balance of your prepaid phone by send ‘BAL’ on 121.
Q. Can a customer know site wise charging for the sites visited by him?
A. The charging is not site wise and hence these details of site will not be available.
Q. Will there be different booster plans for Dongle and Hanset?
A. Currently, there are no boosters. Once you are on 3G you will get default speed of 21 Mbps.
Q. Will my existing plans and schemes get impacted with 3G or 3G packs?
A. No, you will continue to enjoy the same tariffs and service of the 2G services. Only when you actively purchase a 3G pack; 3G services/benefits will come into play.
Q. If customer is already holding a 2G pack for GPRS usage, will he be able to use the same for 3G as well? Will there treatement in such a case be same for Pre and Post?
A. You will be able to enjoy the data of 2G services at 2G speeds. You will not get the speed of 3G services.
Q. What will be call charges for video call?
A. Video calls are charged at 5p/sec for outgoing and 5p/sec for incoming while raoming.
Q. What all operators we have tie-ups to offer 3G in a National roaming scenario?
A. No other operator is offering 3G service currently.
Q. Can I make / receive a videocall where Tata DOCOMO doesn’t have a roaming tie-up?
A. DOCOMO has no roaming tie-ups yet as no other operator is currently offering 3G services. Within India, you will be able to get the video call service only in the 3G circles of Tata DOCOMO.
Q. Will the QOS deteriote incase if normal 3G SIM is inserted in 3G dongle?
A. You cannot use 3G SIM in 3G Dongle.
Q. Will the speed in Dongle different from Handset? What if I use my Phone as a modem instead of buying a Dongle?
A. The speed offered on 3G is 21 Mbps. However, it may vary based on the handset, network, traffic, etc.
Q. What will be the uplink and downlink speeds under various plans?
A. You can enjoy an uplink speed upto 14.2 mbps and down link speed of 21 mbps.